Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's called "aphthous stomatitis"

Well for those of you who don't know what this is, it's canker sores. Seems harmless enough but over the last few years my bouts with them have gotten more and more frequent and severe. Right now this bout is kicking my arse (there's three of them in my mouth now).

Finally broke down and went to an oral surgeon and he gave me some stuff and said it's caused by stress.... great, I'm a stay at home dad and I need to get rid of stress?!?!

Well I've been taking some potent pain pills at night to sleep so nothing is getting done.
Although Cyclomatt did send me an awesome e-mail detailing how he did his home made jig.
Now if I can only come up with some money. Maybe we should have a Steel Stew telethon during this season of giving.....

No comments: