Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated...


Or something like that.
I have been very neglectful of alot of things lately. Myself and Steel Stew included.
Just had to install a new attic ladder...what a pain in the ass...
Christmas parties for the kids have also been on tap, too.
Well that's about to change.

I've been very neglectful to my fitness so here's some new friends...

I have Crappy flexibility..

Who needs an extra bedroom?Don't tell Brandt at On One that I'm using a road wheel...I just need to install cables and grips and it's trainer time!

And of course we can't forget about the Stew...



Practice goodness...(thanks for the scraps Walt)

I'll try to get better bead pics next time..


So here goes...the rebirth if you will.. a phoenix rising from the ashes...

Or something like that.



No comments: